Date of last revision: February 29, 2012
1. Personal Information Collected
DREE receives and stores any information you enter on the Site or provide to DREE in any other way, including in connection with your contracting for services with another user on the Site. This includes information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, user name and password. The Site may also request or you may provide to the Site information about your personal circumstances, language and location preferences. Additional information may be required in order to initiate other transactions on the Site. You may also have the opportunity to provide contact information for other people through the Site. You should obtain the consent of those other people before providing DREE with their personal information.
2. Other Information Collected
DREE may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit the Site, including session data, IP address, and Web browser software. DREE may also collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited.
3. Cookies and other Technologies.
(a) To help Site recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting the Site.
(b) To help us customize the content, website experience, and advertisements provided to you on the Site.
(c) To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings.
4. Use of Personal Information
DREE uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes: for registration and to manage your account, including to facilitate your access to and use of the Site and its services; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about the Site; to enable us to publish your reviews, forum posts, and other content to the Site; to respond to your questions and comments; to create online courses and materials for commercial sale, to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and Site; to otherwise customize your experience on the Site; to solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems; to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; to enforce our Site Terms; and as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
5. Sharing Personal Information
DREE may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of DREE, our users, or others; and in connection with our Site Terms and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
DREE will not share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner, except where you have given DREE express permission to do so. DREE may share your email address with selected service partners, except where you have expressly requested that DREE not do so.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information by unsubscribing.